Saturday, August 18, 2012

Apologies

Yesterday, I apologized to Leilani for having spanked her in the past. She was so forgiving and loving. Then today, in the true spirit of love and gentleness beget love and gentleness, Leilani apologized, randomly, for having argued and been mean. I'd say that's a HUGE positive!!!

I slept in with Natalia today and Leilani entertained herself. She also picked up all the school supplies that had spilled and put them ALL AWAY....all without even being asked! Once again, me being loving and gentle has helped her be more loving and gentle :)

I'm having us eat all our leftovers instead of making a meal today, so we don't waste food or money. I also, about three months ago, made the decision to become vegan because it's healthier. My reasons have morphed already, Yes, I sincerely and truly believe vegan eating is better for our health, but now I'm also doing it for kind reasons. No animal should be treated the way the food industry treats them (watch Food, Inc to see what I'm talking about).

No comments:

Post a Comment