Friday, August 24, 2012

Yummy Day

We did art today. Took chocolate icing, smeared it all over some paper and she made designs on it. Leilanis fave part though, was eating it :).

Used up some more leftovers - always a good thing, especially since we'll be moving in the next month, and I really don't relish the thought of moving food with us! Also, I made dressing for our salad! No more buying it (hopefully)

Natalia had her first food. Pears. Not too keen on them, but she loved the eating part. She's been trying to filch bites of my food for the past week now, so I figured it was time to start her on solids. Gonna try different flavors and see how she likes them. Once we move I'll start making my own, but for now I'm making the best decisions I can, I don't feel like adding one more thing to my to-do list at the moment would be wise.

Now I'm just waiting for Natalia to go to sleep so I can too. I think we're all tired.

No comments:

Post a Comment