Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Fish Oil

I've already done several positives, and it's only one in the afternoon!

I've been taking my fish oil (blech) and it actually seems to be working! My mood seems to be happier and I feel lighter. I also feel like I have a bit more energy for my girls! And yes, I know it's not vegan (!), but I figured it's far more important to be here for my girls, and I do NOT want to take medications if I can avoid them. At least I know fish oil is a naturally occuring thing, so I'm putting natural, organic stuff into my and Natalia's bodies. I'm never a fan of meds, but especially not while I'm nursing.

We got all our school done pretty quickly today. I think maybe Leilani needs more challenge, so we're going to increase our workload next week and see how it goes. We may finish our K year early and move on to the next year. We'll have to see.

I came up with a yummy, nutritional lunch using all leftovers - veg baked beans, non-dairy cheese and tortillas for quesadillas; cherry tomatoes, slices cukes, olive oil, basil, oregano and salt for a salad; and chocolate soy milk for more calcium. Leilani ate all her salad, ate some of her quesadilla, and drank a bit of her milk, which is actually more than she noramlly does, so one for the win!

I cleaned the kitchen pretty thoroughly, and I'm coming up with a cleaning schedule to get us ready to move out. It's not the most fun, but it's gotta be done.

No comments:

Post a Comment