Sunday, September 2, 2012

Week in Review

All in all, I think it's been a fairly positive week. Tuesday was terrible but we survived! I discovered the increased workload isn't going to work, not if I want Leilani to love school and us to not have headaches. So I've made the decision to just let it flow.

I got new running shoes, so hopefully I'll be able to start running soon.

We rearranged our bedrooms, so we're all in one room and Leilani's old room is now the playroom, keeping all the toys out of the living room, cutting down on chaos, and bringing peace!

Natalia will be four months tomorrow! Where has the time gone????

I got a new diaper bag on Friday, I must say, the new one makes me feel hawt...it has a designer look and feel to it. And it isn't fraying at the edges. I'm actually rather proud of myself, instead of hoarding the old one for "memories" (which is what I've been known to do) we threw it away! I'm growing in this area! Yay!

My freezer's nearly empty, my pantry's running low, and most of the stuff in the fridge are perishables...so we're going through everything quite nicely! Also, I'm operating from the "if I don't have it, use a substitute or do without" mentality for now. It feels pretty good!

I'm finally doing laundry, I think I'm starting to break free from the lethargy and depression that's had me in its grasp.

I've been challenging all of my beliefs to see what I really believe, but that'll be a whole different post. Suffice it to say that I am making progress and feel much more peace :)

No comments:

Post a Comment